Ahhhh- so all have been quiet on this suburban front as far as family drama- oh except my cousin being a wussy. 37 years old and texts my mom inviting me to her daughter’s birthday party. Really? I text her that she needs go directly to the horse and I have no time to see her or her kid(even though I adore her daughter and my anger my cousin has nothing to do with her). I declined the party as I don’t have time for her shit because she lied to me and took my sister in law’s side. But that is another story.
I guess my brother has been asking a whole lot of questions about how I am doing and what I have been up to. I finally told my mom – tell him to quit asking. He wants to know how my job is doing (well great I am excelling and I am making good money with excellent benefits) don’t dare asking how much. He keeps asking my mom where I am moving and to be honest- I did not tell my mom but I was super ticked that she told him. I don’t want people knowing where I am moving. I am moving to Cleveland and I love my mom dearly but she has always been inclined to tell people everything. I made it clear she is not permitted to tell him my salary and I think she got the hint because I was pretty ticked she told him where I am moving. So to my lovely sister in law- no my mom did not pay for my security deposit nor did she sign my lease. She did not buy my new living room set or give me money to pay my rent. And if she wants to know- I have all my cleared rent checks from the bank if you want me to mail you copies. My mom bought me a vaccum and television a total of 250 bucks lady- oh and a few odds and ends. Thanks Mom! and I am most appreciative but just as I do not know their personal fiances nor do I care. To best honest the first time I thought about my brother was a few weeks ago- when it was his birthday. The day before I saw him briefly- you could tell he wanted to say something but didn’t. I just paid him no mind and went ot my room. My thought for the day was happy birthday asshole.
I paid for my entire vacation which cost me an arm and a leg but hey I enjoyed my time with my mom before I move out. I even paid for my own vacation to Arizona. Holy shit who would have thunk it.
Now I freely admit- I am a diva and a princess. I am a leo and I usually always get my way. If I don’t it upsets me. But I am also a good person and a very kind person. I often make excuses and try to solve other people’s problems.
So getting back to my brother. I believe he wants to try to mend the relationship. He had his chance. I simply was pushed too far. I mean don’t get me wrong I love him- nothing will ever change that but really want nothing to with him as long as he is married to that bitch wife of his. Here are some of the the things I have done for this man.
- Over the course of time- drove all over town picking him up from bars when he was too drunk to drive. If I found him that was pure luck- other than that I spend many hours going from bar to bar to find him.
- Writing letters to judges and the courts on his behalf to get driving privileges back or off probation.
- Helped him with him homework and with research on several occasions.
- Had to almost physically fight off one of his girlfriends who showed up at his apartment when I was watching it. She told me to get the hell out because her and her friend and some strange guy they were with wanted to crash there. I ended up calling the cops and he then broke up with her that but she sent me several harassing messages on facebook.
- Wrote a letter to a senator on his behalf to get him honorably discharged from the Army.
- Was woke up several times in the middle of night when he had a physical or verbal altercation with one of his then girlfriends. Nothing like being woken up in the middle of night by the cops to have to go pick him up.
- Having to track down my mom( one time on vacation) because he was arrested for either driving under influence of alcohol or domestic violence.
- Drove him back and forth to work, school, aa meetings and several other places when he was on probation.
- Helped him apply to school and obtain services from the V.A.
- He slept with several of my female friends behind my back- when I constantly asked him not too hit or do anything with my friends. He left them all with broken hearts and caused friction between me and my friends.
- Had to downright lie to one of my professors when an assignment was due. I was almost finished and then brother had phoned my mom that he was drunk down at his holiday party which made him too drunk to drive. I had to go pick him up.
- He disrespected and embarrassed me when we were at our cousin’s rehearsal dinner and he decides to go home with a lady he befriended. Needless to say he was gone the whole night and returned early morning banging on my hotel room to let him in his room.
- Treated my mom like shit and took her for granted several times. Made her cry and sick with worry.
- Allowed his now wife to completely disrespect my mom and I because stood up to her for her being rude to my mom.
- Threatened to physically assault me and called me the b and c word to boot.
- Continually told me how fat I was- really I didn’t know that!
- Had me constantly take care of my mom when he was either too drunk or not around when my mom had medical problems.
- Bringing home bimbo home to my mom’s home who was in my bathroom smoking. I kicked her ass out real quick.
- Almost breaking a window in my old car when he was yelling at me when he was drunk- I am not sure I remember if he was being picked up from somewhere( I also use to have to go get him at random places to women he befriended at bars
Those are just some the great things that my brother has put me through!